Resurrection

By way of resurrecting the blog after nearly 2 years' hibernation, I want to relate a little story. There may be no point in it, as it is not my intention to make one.

Anyhow, weary after work one wintry day I sat on a steel green bench in front a crowded cafe called Sakeena. It was a beautiful day, a little sunny, though nobody seemed to notice. I looked at the the shy sun with eyes closed. If it stared back at me, I never knew how it looked. My temples did feel warm.

This bloke came over and asked me, quite politely: hi howzit going? Can I share the sun?

With an affirmative nod, I replied. Sure.

About a minute later he snapped out a butt from his pocket and began puffing. Now, I didn't quite like this. As a matter of fact, I had wanted to be able to eventually say "I'm finished with smoking", I tried to avoid exposure to the nail's coffin. Quitting smoking as some of you may know, is real easy. No big deal, in my case, I've tried several times ;p)

Finally I threw him another nod. Must go now, mate. It's all yours now.

Excuse me?

I pointed upwards and said" "The sun."

1 comment:

easyloan said...

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans at low interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only.
Whats app +919205646839
neadneadloan@gmail.com

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.

1) Full Name:………
2) Gender:………
3) Loan Amount Needed:………
4) Loan Duration:………
5) Country:………
6) Home Address:………
7) Mobile Number:………
8)Monthly Income:…………………
9)Occupation:………………………
)Which site did you here about us…………………

Thanks and Best Regards.
neadneadloan@gmail.com
Whats app +919205646839