Evolution Theory, Courtesy and Poetry

Three articles in Kompas today caught my attention. One is on the need to reveal the hidden facts behinds the theory of evolution. This is closely related to my current preoccupation with the Charles Darwin's theory (see this post). Another is on a recent survey suggesting that Asians, including Jakartans, being among the world's least courteous peoples. Not long ago I released my free PDF e-Book on etiquettes (mind you: in Bahasa!). As a local website recorded, this e-book made itself the fouth most popular downloads in Jakarta for weeks. The other is on writing poetry as an act of celebrating simplicities in life (I'll post on this in my other blog, which is still enjoying its newest look).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what HY told you hehe, but more information can't hurt you, so please see this FAQ about evolution: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq/

Nad said...

Thanks! Just visited the site you referred & will return again for sure. I’m still reading On the Origin of Species e-book that I downloaded last week.