So I have a new blog

Something somehow was telling me that I ought to give myself 5 minutes to post on whatever's on my mind. I thought I wanted to blog a bit about some of the tidbits of this newest blog.

So, if blogs have birthdays, this one was finally born this morning, January 12. At this moment I'm still admiring its gorgeous new look from Karysima. I'm still having a problem, though, with paragraphs, and am not sure if it will ever be solved. Internet Explorer doesn't seem to recognize paragraph breaks in this template environ. Under Opera and Firefox, it has no such problems.

I already spent hours in the past two nights to fix it myself to no avail. Just minutes ago, I gave up, and emailed the hands that created it, at least for confirmation that such problems exist.

Anyway, the picture reminds me of the beginning of Indonesia's reform back in 1997, that eventually brought down Soeharto in 1998. I was with my wife, braving ourselves to get nearer and nearer to the Parliament building--but never got it to the gate. Since the reform, my country has undergone a lot of drastic changes almost overnight: changes of presidents, cabinets, amendments of constitutions, deregulations, and system of governance.

Gosh, five minutes is sure too short..

1/13/06 UPDATE: I finally solved the paragraph problem! Isn't it neat and great looking now? ;)

No comments: